PERSONAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
HEALTH & IMMUNIZATION: Smallpox, Cholera and Yellow Fever Vaccinations required for travelers arriving from infected areas.
OTHER: Minimum transiting time is one and a half hours. If transiting time exceeds 8 hours, passengers who are not allowed to enter the country are not permitted to stay at the terminal and shall be accommodated in the
Airport Transit Hotel at the expenses of the inbound carrier.
1. Landing, lighting and parking charges: To be determined according to the aircraft maximum take-off weight.
2. Counter fee: 100 Fils for each passenger.
3. Bridge fees: 10 Kuwaiti Dinars
4. Handling charges: Please contact Kuwait Airways, P.O. Box 394, Safat, 13004 Kuwait. (SITA: KWIKLKU, KIWQLKU). Currency accepted for fees payment are: Kuwaiti Dinars and U.S. Dollars.
5. Fuel Supply: Contact Kusait KAFCO: Telex: 23056 KUWAIT or by telegram to AIRFUEL KUWAIT, TELEPHONE: 4330482/3,4330487,FAX: 4330475.
6. Airport tax: 2 Kuwaiti Dinars on each departing passenger to be paid upon purchase of ticket or when reporting to the check-in counter, the following passenger categories are exempted:
- Children aged under 12 years.
- Official government guests.
- Diplomats holding diplomatic passports and/or holding I.D. issued by Kuwait Ministry of Foreign Affairs indicating that he/she is a certified diplomat at Kuwait.
KUWAIT'S EMBASSY IN THE UNITED STATES
ADDRESS: Embassy of the State of Kuwait, 2940 Tilden Street, NW, Washington, DC 20008
TELEPHONE: (202) 966-0702
UNITED STATES' EMBASSY IN KUWAIT
ADDRESS: P.O. Box 77 SAFAT, Kuwait, Kuwait
TELEPHONE: 242-4151 thru 9
PUBLIC HOURS: Sunday thru Thursday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
AIRCRAFT ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
1. All private and nonscheduled commercial aircraft overflying or landing for commercial or noncommercial purposes must obtain prior permission from the Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Kuwait International Airport, P.O. Box 17, SAFAT, 13001 Kuwait (TELEGRAPHIC ADDRESS: CIVAIR KUWAIT/SITA ADDRESS:KWIAPYA-KWIDDYA/TETEFAX: 4768774) at least 72 hours prior to departure and must insure that approval is granted. All flights must have a flight plan on file at least 24 hours prior to departure. Operation of noisy aircraft not complying with Annex 16 provisions is limited during the period 0530-1830 UTC.
2. Requests should include:
a. Name and address of applicant;
b. Aircraft type and registration marks;
c. Date and time of arrival and departure;
d. Complete route of flight;
e. Number and nationality of passengers and type and amount of cargo;
f. Radio frequencies available and range of aircraft;
g. Name of pilot and number of crew;
h. Name, nationality and address of aircraft operator and charterer, if any;
i. Purpose of flight; and
j. The name and telephone number of person to be contacted in Kuwait.
CORPORATE AIRCRAFT CONSTRAINTS
Cabotage not permitted for residents or nonresidents. Flights to/from Israel prohibited.
1. Aircraft registered in Israel and any other aircraft destined for or departing from Israel or operating to Jerusalem are not allowed to fly into or over the territory of Kuwait.
2. Flight plans must include the reference number of the permission granted (found at the beginning of the approval message text).
3. Currency accepted for payment of fees, Kuwaiti Dinars OR U.S. Dollars.
4. Fuel availability can be determined by contacting fuel supplier, KAFCO, on TELEX 23056 KUWAIT or by telegram to AIRFUEL KUWAIT TETEPHONE: 4330475-4330482-4330483.
5. The operator of the aircraft must be a national of and hold a permit issued by the state from which the request originates. If the flight originates in a state other than that from which the request originates, prior approval must be given by the state in which the flight originates.
AERONAUTICAL INFORMATION SOURCE
INTERNATIONAL NOTAM OFFICE
AERODROMES OF ENTRY
DOD En route Supplement/Chart: EUROPE, N. AFRICA and MIDEAST L18,H13,14
Customs: 24. WGT-CAT: B-747.
For fuel supplies of AVGAS 100, inquire in advance contacting KAFCO TELEX 23506 ++
* (WGS - 84) ++ Kuwait Cable: AIRFUEL KUWAIT