PERSONAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
VISA: Not required unless remaining more than 3 months in New Caledonia.
HEALTH & IMMUNIZATION: Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificates are required for all travelers arriving from infected areas, and also for all travelers arriving from Panama and those countries in Africa and South America which lie in whole or in part between 15 degrees North Latitude and 10 degrees South Latitude areas.
NEW CALEDONIA'S EMBASSY IN THE UNITED STATES
ADDRESS: c/o Embassy of France, 4101 Reservoir Road, NW, Washington, DC 20007
TELEPHONE: (202) 328-2600
UNITED STATES' EMBASSY IN NEW CALEDONIA
ADDRESS: There is no American diplomatic or consular post in New Caledonia. Inquiries should be made to the American Embassy, Suva, Fiji, or alternately, to the American Embassy, Paris, France. Fiji American Embassy, P.O. Box 218, 31 Loftus St., Suva, Fiji France American Embassy, 2 Avenue Gabriel, 75382 Paris CEDEX 08, France
TELEPHONE: 23031 (Fiji), 296-1202 or 261-8075 (France)
TELEX: 2255 (Fiji), 650-221 (France)
PUBLIC HOURS: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Fiji), 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (France)
AIRCRAFT ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
1. Private and nonscheduled commercial flights overflying the French Pacific Territories need not obtain prior permission; however, a flight plan must be on file with the appropriate ATC authorities at least 2 hours prior to airspace entry.
2. Private and nonscheduled commercial aircraft landing for commercial or noncommercial purposes must submit prior notification to the proper authorities at least 10 days prior to arrival: Service de L'Aviation Civile, B.P. H1 Noumea Cedex, Noumea, New Caledonia (TELEGRAPHIC ADDRESS: AVIACIVIL NOUMEA/TELEX: NONE).
3. All notifications must include:
a. Aircraft type and registration marks;
b. Complete route of flight and time of arrival;
c. Purpose of flight;
d. Number and nationality of passengers and lodging arrangements; and
e. Name of pilot.
4. Nonscheduled commercial aircraft landing at New Caledonia for commercial purposes must obtain permission at least 30 days in advance from the Direction General de L'Aviation Civile, Service Economique International, 93 Boulevard du Montparnasse, 75270 Paris CEDEX 06, France, (TELEGRAPHIC ADDRESS: AVIACIVIL PARIS/TELEX: NONE).
5. All requests must include:
a. Company name;
b. Aircraft type and registration marks;
c. Complete route of flight;
d. Date and time of arrival and departure;
e. Official address of shipper;
f. Type, amount and value of shipment;
g. Number of passengers; and
h. Amount of cargo to be loaded or unloaded.
CORPORATE AIRCRAFT CONSTRAINTS
AERONAUTICAL INFORMATION SOURCE
AIP ``PAC'' (France)
INTERNATIONAL NOTAM OFFICE
AERODROMES OF ENTRY
DOD En route Supplement/Chart: PACIFIC-AUSTRALASIA-ANTARCTICA L11
Noumea/La Tontouta, New Caledonia
AVIACIVIL LA TONTOUTA