PERSONAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
PASSPORT: Required. Crewmembers license or certificate is accepted in lieu of passport for flight crews.
HEALTH & IMMUNIZATION: Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificates are required for travelers arriving from infected areas.
QATAR'S EMBASSY IN THE UNITED STATES
ADDRESS: Embassy of the State of Qatar, 4200 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20016
TELEPHONE: (202) 274-1600
UNITED STATES' EMBASSY IN QATAR
ADDRESS: P.O. Box 2399, Fariq Bin Omran (Opposite TV station), Doha, Qatar
TELEPHONE: 870701 and 871225
PUBLIC HOURS: Saturday thru Wednesday, 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
AIRCRAFT ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
1. All private and nonscheduled commercial aircraft overflying or landing for noncommercial purposes must obtain prior permission from Director, Civil Aviation, P.O. Box 3000, Doha, Qatar (TELEGRAPHIC ADDRESS: CIVILAIR DOHA/TELE: 4306 DH or 4678 AIRPORT DH) prior to departure. A flight plan must be received by ATC Authority at Doha at least 2 hours before estimated entry into the airspace of Qatar.
2. Operators conducting nonscheduled commercial flight into or over Qatar or making nontraffic stops in Qatar must obtain prior permission from the Director, Civil Aviation, P.O. Box 3000, Doha, Qatar (TELEGRAPHIC ADDRESS: CIVILAIR DOHA/TELEX: 4306 DH or 4678 AIRPORT DH) prior to departure and a flight plan must be received by ATC Authority at Doha at least:
a. Forty-eight (48) hours prior to departure from aerodrome of origin; and
b. Two hours prior to departure from Doha. All requests must be submitted at least 72 hours prior to departure and include:
(1) Name of operator;
(2) Type of aircraft and registration marks;
(3) Date and time of intended arrival at and departure from Doha;
(4) Place(s) of embarkation and/or disembarkation abroad, as the case may be, of passengers and/or cargo;
(5) Purpose of flight and number of passengers and type and amount of cargo;
(6) Name, address and business of charter, if any; and
(7) Nationality of passengers.
3. All VIP flights into or over Qatar must obtain permission from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, P.O. Box 250, Doha, Qatar (TELEX: 4252 or 4577 KHARG DH) or from the Director, Civil Aviation before the flight is commenced. A flight plan must be received by ATC authority at Doha 2 hours prior to departure from aerodrome of origin.
CORPORATE AIRCRAFT CONSTRAINTS
Flights to/from Israel and South Africa are prohibited. Qatar may refuse to admit passengers or crew who have Israeli or South Africa visa or entry/exit stamps in their passports.
Operators must declare upon applying for clearance that the aircraft is not carrying military cargo/photographic instrument/electronic surveillance monitoring systems.
AERONAUTICAL INFORMATION SOURCE
INTERNATIONAL NOTAM OFFICE
AERODROMES OF ENTRY
DOD En route Supplement/Chart: EUROPE, N. AFRICA and MIDEAST L18,20,H14
4678 AIRPORT DH
Customs: 24. WGT-CAT: B-747.