PERSONAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
VISA: Not required
HEALTH & IMMUNIZATION: None
OTHER: Proof of sufficient funds for the intended visit or onward tickets.
SEYCHELLES' EMBASSY IN THE UNITED STATES
ADDRESS: Embasay of the Republic of Seychelles, 820 Second Avenue, Suite 900F, New York, NY 10017
TELEPHONE: (212) 972-1785
UNITED STATES' EMBASSY IN THE SEYCHELLES
ADDRESS: Box 251, Victoria House, 4th Floor, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
TELEPHONE: 23921, 23922
PUBLIC HOURS: 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
AIRCRAFT ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
1. All private and nonscheduled commercial aircraft overflying, without landing, need not obtain prior permission.
2. All private and nonscheduled aircraft landing for commercial or noncommercial purposes must obtain prior permission from the Director of Civil Aviation, P.O. Box 181, Mahe, Seychelles (TELEGRAPHIC ADDRESS: DIRECTAIR SEYCHELLES/TELEX: 2239 DCA SZ) at least 72 hours prior to departure.
3. All requests must include:
a. Name of operator;
b. Date and time of arrival and departure;
c. Purpose of flight;
d. Number of passengers and type and amount of cargo;
e. Arrangements for passenger accommodation in Seychelles, if applicable; and
f. Name, address and business of charterer, if any.
4. All private and nonscheduled commercial aircraft intending to operate within the Seychelles TMA are required to submit ATC flight plans to FSSSZA; however, where possible, ATC should be advised through flight plan. Aircraft are required to establish radio contact with Seychelles Approach at least 10 minutes before the TMA estimate.
CORPORATE AIRCRAFT CONSTRAINTS
Cabotage is subject to corporate operator's prior negotiation with local airlines. Flight to/from Diego Garcia are prohibited and flights from South Africa are ``subject to special scrutiny''.
1. Operators should be aware that communication difficulties exist which could cause delays in the receipt of notification or requests. They should attempt to submit requests as far in advance of arrival as possible to insure receipt of the message, preferably by TELEX.
2. The runway at Seychelles International Airport is blocked during hours of darkness between aircraft movements. The runway is cleared and inspected before aircraft movement takes place.
3. All arriving aircraft at Seychelles International Airport are required to have been disinfected on blocks at the last point of departure. Proof of such action taken must be recorded on the General Declaration. Failure to do so will require the aircraft to be disinfected prior to disembarkation of passengers.
4. Government of Seychelles will not grant overflight or landing clearance for any aircraft flying to or from
AERONAUTICAL INFORMATION SOURCE
INTERNATIONAL NOTAM OFFICE
AERODROMES OF ENTRY
DOD En route Supplement/Chart: AFRICA L3
Customs: 24. Private and nonscheduled aircraft 72 hours prior notification. WGT-CAT: C-5A.