FOLD THE SKIRT
1. Fold the skirt so it is parallel to the radial seams.
2. Fold the canopy lengthwise in thirds and then fold once
more to the center in what is commonly called “fifths.”
[Figures 5-46 thru 5-48] Place packing weights on the
canopy to hold it in place.
CLOSING THE DIAPER AND STOWING THE LINES
1. Pull the container towards the canopy and form a
loop of suspension lines above the top of the diaper.
[Figure 5-49] Be sure to leave enough room to close
2. Close the diaper starting with the top grommet. Lock
the grommet with a bight of line no more that 1.5 inches
long. [Figure 5-50] Close the middle grommet in the same
manner. [Figure 5-51]
3. Close the bottom grommet over the bottom rubber band
and then the end flap grommet over the side grommet.
[Figure 5-52 on page 5-24] Close with a bight of line no
longer than 1.5 inches long.
4. Finish stowing the remainder of the suspension lines
using bights no more than 1.5 inches long. [Figure 5-53
on page 5-24]