SKIRT OR DIAPER PLACEMENT
1. Lay the risers in the container and close the riser covers.
Insert pull-up cords into both ends of the closing loop.
2. Turn the skirt of the canopy 90 degrees and lay one
edge of the diaper even with the top edge and inside the
pack tray. [Figure 5-54]
ACCORDION FOLDING THE CANOPY
1. Fold the canopy toward the bottom of the container
leaving enough to fill the upper corner of the container.
2. Fold the canopy toward the bottom of the container and
leave approximately 4 inches of canopy past the bottom.
3. Fold the canopy back towards the top of the container
and spread the canopy sideways to fill out the width of the
container. [Figure 5-56] Make two folds between the
lower edge of the diaper and the lower end of the closing
loop. [Figure 5-57]
4. Lay the remainder of the canopy and apex across the
middle of the container and fold in an appropriate manner
to fill the empty area of the container on the pack tray
stiffener below the diaper. [Figure 5-58]