STEP 1. LAYOUT, AND SETTING UP PACKING CLAMPS
1. Anchor the risers at the connector links including the
steering lines. [Figure 5-71]
2. Place packing weight on top of it.
3. Pull the slider down to the connector links. Make
sure the tapes face upward toward the canopy.
4. Lay the canopy on its right side. (Note: A mirror image
of the layout is permissible).
5. Flake the canopy so the top seams are even. Place a
clamp on the top of the canopy in line with each line
attachment point as in figure 5-73 on page 5-34.